Friday, January 8, 2010

School Supplies!




091202-F-9891G-031 U.S. Army Capt. Max Hanlin, Sgt. Christian Fuentes and Dawood Alkozai deliver school supplies in Rajankala, Afghanistan, Dec. 02, 2009. (U.S.Air Force photo by Tech. Sgt. Francisco V. Govea II/Released)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Georgie,

    Ryan's mother here - I have met Max a couple times - we were so thrilled that he came to Ryan and Ellen's wedding. Anyway - can we send Girl Scout cookies to Max? They will start selling them soon - and I would love to send some over if we can - may we have an address? Thanks - and I love reading your blog. Good luck - Ruth Ann Sauter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Sauter,
    I have loved getting to know both Ellen and Ryan! Max would love Girl Scout cookies!
    His address is:
    Captain Max Hanlin
    C CO, 1-17 Infantry, 5/2 (SBCT)
    FOB Frontenac
    Afghanistan, APO AE 09355
    Thanks for thinking of him and I hope to meet you soon,
    Georgie

    ReplyDelete